It all started in 1982, based in ABU ROAD, Rajasthan, India. When Sh. Banwari Lal Soni laid the foundation of Shree Sai Jewellers and became the most trusted and successful manufacturer of Jewelry all over the city in a very short span of time. With his uncompromising quality and commitments he launched various Jewelry design for different market and price segments.
Besides developing just designs we have developed strong relations and values with our clients and customers, offering them more of quality products rather than quantity. With the fusion of the utmost advanced technology and ingenious skills of experienced craftsmen, every article will glitter excellence and brilliance
Every Jewelry has its own story of going through numerous of process and quality checks and accompanied with original diamond report from third party. We offer lifetime exchange and money back guarantees. With our distribution chain network with our retail clients that allows us to celebrate every story with our customers.
Know your Diamond selection
The famous 4 Cs, used to describe a diamond’s attributes, are well-known throughout the world. These Four Cs refer to carat weight, clarity, color, and cut.
The weight or size of a diamond is measured in carats (ct.).
One carat weighs 1/5 of a gram and is divided into 100 points. Diamonds of higher carat weight are generally more valuable because they are found less frequently in nature. But diamonds of equal carat weight may vary greatly in value because they differ in the quality of their cut, color and clarity.
Cut Elements of diamond beauty is responsible how well it has been cut and this can be described as brilliance (all light returning to the eye), dispersion or ‘fire’ (seen as white light is broken into spectral colors)
Diamond Jewelry All diamond jewelry contains diamonds with uncompromising quality and least price as possible which is attainable to every ones need and still glitters.Every article comes with 3rd party party certification from some well Known Laboratories including IGI having minimum color as H – I and minimum clarity as SI, where you can check your jewelry report online.
IGIInternational Gemological Institute was established in Antwerp, Belgium in 1975, and is one of a very small number of internationally recognized laboratories issuing diamond grading reports, colored stones reports, as well as fine jewelry reports. For more details, click here.
Just like every individual diamonds has different nature, our dream to craft these diamonds shine to their best advantage. Every article are designed to be durable yet so light weighted that fits in every price segments. Each creation begins with a sketch, that allows us to design wide range of styles that depicts strong historical legacy and modern themes.
Diamond SettingSetting of the stones done very carefully with multiple prongs that holds the diamond in place securely, and ensure that every stone is fitted tightly. Every prongs are bent in such a way that never felt when hands is run over it.
Finalising After craftsmen have placed the diamond, every article is re-polished to ensure that the luminance of each diamond shines through. At each step of the diamond jewellery making process we guarantees consistently supreme quality and finishing on every part of the jewel.
Inspecting each piece and comparing it against strictly defined procedure for signs of any vulnerability in normal wear gives us an opportunity to address potential problems before jewelry is cased up for delivering. With our separate division, we ensure every article is, properly tagged by weight and Hallmarked as per BIS. Every piece is finished with proper prong setting to ensure no diamond drop. Our constant measures ensures ‘jewelry becomes a part of family heirloom, for someday it may be’.
Jewellery Care Tips
• Clean your jewellery often; as lotions, soaps and skin oils alter the optical properties of diamonds and gemstones, causing them to look dull.
• Diamond repels water and attracts to wax and grease. It is because of this property of diamond, diamond jewellery needed to be clean regularly.
• Have your jewellery cleaned and checked by a professional for worn mountings, loose prongs and general condition at least once per year.
• Store in a fabric-lined box, separately or individually-wrapped in tissue to prevent scratches.
• Clean in a secure location, not the rim of a sink where a piece may slip down the drain.
• Use only a soft brush, never sharp or hard objects, to remove dirt or particles.
• Clean diamond jewellery with a soft brush dipped in warm water and mild detergent; rinse under running water.
• Never Apply lotion, cosmetics, hairspray and perfume before dressing in jewellery.
• Never expose jewellery to household cleaning products.
• Never expose jewellery to chlorine swimming pools or hot tubs.